Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sam Nolan's First Party

Although he isn't here to enjoy the most AWESOME family ever, Sam Nolan was lucky enough to have a baby shower thrown in his honor by the coolest people I know, my family :). My aunt Mary Beth and cousin, Terri Lynn, did such an amazing job with everything from decorating...
 preparing...
and planning the most special celebration I could imagine for our newest addition to the family...
I was thrilled that it was held at a very special place to Eric and I (the place we had our wedding reception)...
Before heading out and not too much longer, Delaney was dressed in her new clothes, complete with gold shoes. :) She was so excited about "Sanolan's party." (that's what she calls him)

We enjoyed the delicious meal with close family...
The wonderful gifts!!!
 And the gorgeous view we had from the room...
 I was so happy to see all our family members that mean the most to us...


THANK YOU TO OUR FAMILY who were there to celebrate with us. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment