Saturday, September 22, 2012

8 months old

On September 17, 2012 Sam Nolan was officially 8 months old! Really??!!
 You can only see two teeth in the picture, but he actually has two on top, too. :) He has already shown interest in using those teeth to eat things like short bread cookies, soft noodles, and stage 3 food. He is a hungry boy!
 He hasn't shown any interest in crawling, but we're still working on that everyday.  He seems to be just fine with his sister getting everything for him.
 He still loves making noises with his lips and tongue and adding to his "dada" he now makes the "mmmm" sound when he sees me. Close enough. :)
 He sleeps from 7:30-6:30 every night. WOW! We aren't use to this yet, just because this never happened with Delaney. She's my little early bird, and he seems to be on the path to enjoying sleep much more than her. We are loving life with our babies.
Cute Delaney quote* While watching a movie together on the couch, I couldn't help but stare at my little girl growing up right in front of me. I leaned over and asked her, "Delaney, how are you so pretty?" She replied, "God made me." -melts my heart.
This picture is one from school (she's in a white and red polka dot Bama dress).

No comments:

Post a Comment