Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sam Nolan doesn't look very happy in this picture, but Eric does his best. Sam Nolan will be nine months old in one more week. He now says, "Ma-ma" "Ba-ba" (he loves his ball) "Da-da." He can clap when he sees other people do it. He also loves a good game of peek-a-boo. He is also rocking up and down when he hears music. His best times of the day are usually morning and lunch time. He is not very happy in the evenings, but he's probably very tired from all the playing he does with his friends at JCA.
Sweet moment from Delaney:
Everyday after school I ask Delaney about her day. Yesterday, she played the Mommy role and asked me questions about my day. :)
Did you have a good day at school, Mommy?
Did you play games?
Did you learn with your students?
What did you eat?
Did you play at the park?
I think she started getting confused and upset that she wasn't with me during the day, so I decided to stop the question/answer talk and tell her that she and Sam Nolan are my only babies, and no one would ever take that spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment