Sunday, December 2, 2012

Game Days

I have taken pictures frequently, but unfortunately it hasn't been with my good camera. So instead of high quality, you're seeing more Iphone pics because that's all I can get to in time to take those fun, spontaneous moments. I have to say, my little girl is definitely a bama fan and give the best "RooooLLLLL TIDE Rooll that you'll ever hear. :)
 
But while the typical family may be concentrating soley on the plays on the field during the game, we are concentrating mostly on just playing.
 or dancing. I love Eric's face in this picture because it was the reaction he had when she walked out of her room during the Alabama/Auburn game.
And when she asked him to dance...that is exactly what they did.

 even had an audience.
 And while we absolutely LOVE watching Alabama football, absolutely nothing is better than watching this. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment