Thursday, January 17, 2013

This little boy is ONE today!! More on that later! I haven't blogged in awhile, only because it has become increasingly difficult with the way they aren't allowing me to upload the regular way anymore.
Last week, we received a surprise package in the mail! Thank you!
She was thrilled to find that she was the proud new owner of some "Stompeez." She had seen the commercial daily for the last two months, but Santa's elves had not brought that on Christmas day! Needless to say, the pictures tell her excitement.
Reading about it.
Not only did she need to open her gift, she was a "good big sister" and helped her brother out!
Smiles!
He loved practicing his driving skills. :)
Now he needs to learn how to avoid collisions with stompeez. :)
Cute Delaneyism: She has now learned that she can blame other people for things that she knows aren't right. In the car:
Me:Who gave Sam Nolan a toy and took it away? He's crying now.
Delaney: Dora did it.
Me:She did? You know if you tell me the truth you want be in as much trouble.
Delaney: Ok. I did it. :)
 
She also loves to ask us, "Sooo how's your day today?" Everyday after school, she asks me that. It makes me smile because she wants to tell me all about her day, and then know about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment