Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Elfis

Delaney and Sam Nolan thought Elfis's prank this morning was funny. Delaney interrogated us on how and when this was possible...Curious cat.



Yesterday, we went to McWane center and had a wonderful time! Except when SN wouldn't quit screaming to get on the train. Patient he is not.















I also forgot to blog about Thanksgiving! I didn't bring my camera, but We had a "spontaneous Roberts outing" the night before since D and I would leave for Daphne in the morning. Everyone had their favorite and sang "Roar" by Katy Perry. Love our family car time with sweet little voices singing.











Thanksgiving morning we had a home cooked meal (Cracker Barrel's home) and had a yummy meal of pancakes and bacon. :)








D and I left for a fun trip to Daphne. It was her first Black Friday experience. She loved it, but loved the indoor pool more. :) My boys went to Nana and Grandaddy's for lunch. Everyone had a great time!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment