Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Life.

Father/Daughter dance- They had so much fun! Delaney's date got her a corsage, necklace, and danced the night away with her until about 7! :)
And this was my "hot date" (he says that and winks at me). He even got a new wallet to keep his big money in from Daddy!
Then, on these rainy days we Easter egg hunt (in our undies).
The kids had lamb pics made and I have only edited ONE of 46 (maybe I'll do that soon!). They loved seeing that sweet lamb!
Then, Delaney had an Open House/spring program at school 
My heart could burst!
SN had parent chat night at his school, and they told us he loves Spanish (speaks it the best in his class) and his cognitive skills are amazing! Proud mama! His weakness: he can't stand change! Well...


 

 


 


 

 


 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment