Wednesday, February 21, 2018

😍😍❤️❤️

It’s getting warmer and we are finally making an appearance into the world again. Flu season is ALMOST behind us, thank goodness it hasn’t hit us!! SN had his friend, Ross, over after baseball/basketball Saturday. They had so much fun changing the characters and costumes on Mario!
Love these boys and their friendship!
Delaney joined Eric and I on our Valentine’s date! Yummy Perry’s!
CeCe is ready for baseball season! She has started doing this when I give her a paci. She touches it, pulls it out, then puts it back in. :)
Funny buddy!
This is what life oooms like a lot these days. I just wanted to document that. :)Since awake time is a lot more often than not, these two have become my chaos coordinators and like to sit and watch Mommy do chores around the house. Watching me do dishes. 
Watching me eat lunch.
Just watching.
Watching each other. 
Watching me sing in the shower.
And then I just had to share this little rat tail for CeCe. 😎 Eric threatens to snip it off all the time. Not. Going. To. Happen. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment