Friday, September 14, 2018

One year cake smash pictures

We had first year photos taken by Johanna Cosby, but CeCe’s outfit didn’t come in u til the day after, so I wanted to get in one picture with her in this handmade stars romper! It was adorable, and perfect for their “Love you more than the moon and all the stars” theme. It started out pretty well! Mom and I took them to what was supposed to be a quick, easy session. 







After about an hour of corralling the babies, feeding and crying, and attempting to get a together pic of them happy and smiling, it never happened. So we went ahead and did a cake smash, which ended super fast and horribly. I never want my tiny cabooses to ever feel that we didn’t do what we did for the others. So, we went above and beyond. So I guess mission accomplished. :)


Not interested.


Super sticky, tired, and over it. How we all felt at the end. 















No comments:

Post a Comment