Wednesday, August 14, 2019

❤️First Day of School ❤️


Someone posted this the other day and it spoke directly to my heart. It’s true that a full summer can cause emotions to run high and nerves to get thin, but the moment they leave for school...it’s over. I feel anxious about every possible scenario that may happen during their day. I think each year may get easier, but I’m starting to realize it doesn’t. It’s harder. I see these two becoming such amazing little people who will eventually become amazing adults, and I’m in awe of God’s wonderful gifts. These are the best times of their lives, I just wish I had a little camera to peek into their days without me. 😭❤️


It was great getting these sweet fifth grade girls together for the first day of school! 

The Moore’s hosted a breakfast for them!



No comments:

Post a Comment