Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Mess

It started out a typical week, but quickly turned south. After CeCe had a double ear infection, we thought she had recovered from, Shep ended up with HFM. Again.
This is what my week looked like. A. Mess.
She kept a smile on her face at school. Sweet girl. She never let on that she wasn’t feeling good. 


My shadow let me know when he was a tad hungry, I wasn’t right next to him, or wanted milk...
And he wanted to hold lemons all week.


CeCe finally couldn’t take any more and stayed home to get better. Eric got the flu, Delaney had a fever virus, and now we are battling another bit of fever from CeCe after the initial antibiotics haven’t worked. All in the same week. 
He’s fine.
Sam Nolan managed to stay well and once Eric was over the flu, we went to SN’s first flag football game of the season. They won!! My boy works hard. 


No matter what the sport. No matter where we are.
But at the end of the day, this is where are meant to be. Praying for a semi-normal week without illnesses. I’m next, I guess. 🙋🏼‍♀️



















No comments:

Post a Comment