Thursday, November 28, 2019

Surprises!!

A surprise Starbucks treat before speech therapy for CeCe made for one happy girl!

And her big sis was happy, too!


I was hoping it may give her some added energy to do some talking! :) 
Afterwards, I decided it might be time to give this girl a little sweet surprise for being such a wonderful daughter, sister, and student. She’s also been waiting for this for a long time. With dance, they wear earrings and I knew she was ready. I’m a stickler about having ears pierced. I want them to be ready for the upkeep and responsibility that comes with it, but I also like making them wait for some things in life. Keeps them young, practicing patience, and feeling that sweet reward for waiting so long finally pay off.❤️ I didn’t ask her to make faces. This was the EXACT moment and EXACT face. 🤣


















No comments:

Post a Comment