Thursday, December 10, 2020

December 2020

Ready to see Santa! 
They did great during their meeting with Santa Claus! 





Delaney’s parent show off! She did great!
Passed her ballet terminology exam!

One of Shep’s teachers is having to leave to pursue her teaching degree. We will miss Miss Brianna!
CeCe’s class on pajama day!
Grinch day! Cute CeCe story: Her teacher told me that she asked each kid to go around and say what they wanted for Christmas. Dolls, barbies, cars, etc. were said by all the kids and when it was CeCe’s turn, she didn’t say any of that. Nope. What did she say she wanted? “Money.” The teacher said she was dying laughing at CeCe’s answer. She said, “YAAAS, CeCe! I hear ya, sister!” Love it! I know she was talking about the coins and play money she likes to play with, but I’m so super proud that she had an original answer and thought about it all on her own. My girl!












No comments:

Post a Comment