Sunday, April 11, 2021

Shep’s First Time for Baseball!

It’s really no surprise that this one wanted to follow in his bubba’s foot steps as a baseball player! He has seen SN practice out back since he was born and now was his turn to play! He was ready for it...Freddy’s and all!


I could just eat those little fingers up! My baby! 

Recreating the same picture from SN! 🥰⚾️

The face of one excited boy!

This league is for 4 year olds (some turning 5 😳), but Shep hung in there! He sure was cute with his little hat! 
They played in the dirt, laughed, and ran around which is the best part of this whole age. I loved every minute of watching him...I think because I know exactly how fast the easy-going, innocent, sweetness lasts in baseball. I want to bottle this time up. 
Ready for practice #2!
Morning after practice tiredness. Love it! 

And just because I forgot to post about cowboy and cowgirl day. My hearts♥️ !!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment