Friday, November 26, 2021

Fall Football + a little baseball

Our boy doing his thing! This year has been more full of football than ever before! 







A little Shep and Dad WATCHING football.
And then watching Bubs play football.





The tigers went to the Championship for their division! Cheering on our #19!! 


He played awesome!!! I just wish I could get more pics than the back of his Jersey 🤷🏼‍♀️ Part of it I guess. 
Champions!!!
I was so happy all the kids were able to cheer on their brother! Even if it was freezing!

We were also to fit in a few fall baseball tournaments! This boy’s favorite sport! And mine, too. Especially when he picks up with other teams and Eric isn’t on the field coaching! Day date at the ballpark!




After a football game, partying, staying up late, and then full day of baseball. Still my boy. 

Champions! 


♥️🎄


 Now, ready for a little break and then spring baseball season!! ⚾️

















No comments:

Post a Comment