Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When the cat's away...

The mouse will relax...
 He was all smiles yesterday...
 He was so fun and energetic!
 And even took a nap (or two) without any interruptions...
 I didn't have the heart to tell him it was his two month appointment, where he would have 4 immunizations. He also weighed almost 14 pounds and was 23 inches long. I was excited that Dr. Miller told me he would start sleeping 6-8 hours now, and that we should put him in his own room to sleep. When the nurse came in to give him his shots, he took them like a champ, and I was really surprised at how quickly he appeared to have gotten over the pain.That was until last night when he was up EVERY hour! He was very fussy and upset, so this morning he is grumpy and irritable. Or maybe that's me. :)
 But how can I be grumpy for long with these two cuties staring at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment