Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite after-school activity right now: Rest and relax. I just can't get Delaney to want to do anything but snack and chill after she gets home. I'm not sure what the whole "one-shoe on, one-shoe off" thing does for her, but she has no worries in the world. I have also learned that the daycare uses coffee filters to hold snacks. It's cheap and easy to clean. Love it! This is our favorite thing to watch. It's called "Super WHY!" She has recently decided to tell me "We don't like Dino Dan, Mommy." So instead, we turn on this educational t.v. show :) (or as educational as tv can be). And, yes, that's her nook on our t.v. We try to keep her time on it to under 15 minutes, but sometimes it's hard!
 What's Sam Nolan's favorite hobby when sister gets home? Sleep! He prefers to stay in his carseat so sister won't be able to touch him and try to wake him up. He's also been battling a stuffy nose, so this position makes it easier for him to breathe.
 I recently attempted to coupon at Publix, and although I didn't save much (a whopping $8!), I did find these on sale. Delaney's favorite dessert...

We are looking forward to a busy weekend with many pictures to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment