Friday, June 22, 2012

2012 Summer "This and That"

If we aren't out and about somewhere, we are either sleeping or sick. Which is why it has been very hard for me to take pictures of every little thing we've been doing. But I have managed to get a few quick snapshots on my phone or get them from my friends' blogs/fb posts! Here are a few of our last week's adventure to wee theatre. Connor, Cayden, and Delaney posing with one of the Billygoats and the Troll.
 Troll FACE!!!
On Thursdays, I pick Delaney up from JCA at lunch for some fun at gymboree with Cayden. We were able to go to the Galleria and ride the train afterwards!
 Going to the Leeds Outlet mall for a quick "shopping with our eyes." Sam Nolan looks super excited in the picture. :) I told Delaney it's also called window shopping when we don't buy anything, and she told me when we left, "Mommy, I don't like shopping for windows." Haha!
 Sam Nolan thought FREEDOM! He loved being unbuckled from his seat, and started sitting up just like this. He rode like this around the shops and loved it!
Then, we made a salt dough impression with a recipe I found on pinterest. Delaney helped me knead the dough, and we put it in the oven for three hours. Sam Nolan wouldn't let me do his foot and hand, so I will have to wait until help arrives for that. But Delaney's impressions turned out pretty good! Tomorrow we will paint it!

No comments:

Post a Comment