Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Few Words

Some recent quotes and cute things from Delaney I want to remember:- "We don't say 'no' to our friends."
- When we trying to tell her to be quiet or to do anything more than once, she says in a regular tone, "You say that every day, all the time,"
- When getting ready to go somewhere my mother says, "let's rock and roll." So now, Delaney is saying "let's rock and roll, guys" everytime we're getting ready to leave to go somewhere.
- Delaney's nook has been taken away from Daddy. Not because she isn't treating it right. But because she not only knows how to work the nook extremely well, but will purchase multiple apps on it without notifying her parents first. :)
- She always has to give me a "fresh breath kiss" every morning after she brushes her teeth and before she leaves for JCA.
The reason I was reminded to put this all down on the blog (and will try to do it more often) was inspired by the quote she gave me this morning. When I asked her what she and I do everyday during the summer she told me, "Mom, you know we eat, play, and cuddle." That's my girl.

Some cute things Sam Nolan's doing at 6 months:
- He makes a sucking/popping noise with his lips. It resembles Elvis, but it makes some sort of popping noise. Eric and I tried to copy him, but it's kinda hard.
- When he first wake up in the morning and I let him out of his swaddle, his arms immediately go up and Eric says, "TOUCHDOWN!"
- He loves Mickey Mouse. Our morning routine always involves Delaney and Sam Nolan in our bed watching Mickey Mouse. :)
At his 6 month appointment, he weighed 18 pounds and measured 28 inches long. When getting his vaccinations (two in his legs) he cried for only about 5 seconds, then stopped crying! When I put him in his carseat to leave the room, he went to sleep. Sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment