Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Twins

So, one thing is for sure...everyone says something different when it comes to Delaney and Sam Nolan and who they look like. When I started going through some old pictures, I noticed that Delaney is a definite mixture of both us (and looks more like me than I thought), but Sam Nolan is looking more and more like Eric's twin! It's crazy how much he has changed! Here's some pictures to show evidence of my thinking.This is Eric at around Delaney's age.

 This was me.
This is Delaney.
Now, Sam Nolan..I mean Eric!  Look at the one on the left, then scroll down.
Crazy!!?? Eric had a little darker hair, but Sam Nolan could be his twin.
Delaney at 6 months. I had forgotten about how all her pictures looked like she was crying in her right eye.
He is super messy in this picture, but I was trying to get one of them in almost the same position. They are definitely related. :) We have been amazed at how much they have both changed and can't wait to see their personalities develop. If they're both as spunky as Delaney, we are in trouble! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment