Wednesday, April 24, 2019

First Home Run!

My little stud got his first home run last night! I know it’s not really a big life milestone, but he has worked EXTREMELY hard over the past 10 months to perfect his swing. He may not be a big boy, but he’s all heart when it comes to baseball. His work ethic at 7 is off the charts. No complaining, no crying (even when he takes a line drive off the face), and never a bad attitude. He just loves the game. He practices ALL the time and has been wanting to show off everything he’s doing at his lessons (3 times a week in addition to travel ball and rec ball). We have been patiently waiting for him to see his hard work pay off in the game, and this came at a perfect time. Birmingham baseball here we come. Ready for travel ball to start up! He deserves all the success in the world. I wasn’t there to see it, but I love when other parent send me pics of my boy! Love him big!!



No comments:

Post a Comment