Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Spring time!!

And it’s time for goofing off! Daddy was out of town for almost a week, so we definitely kept occupied, or atleast tried to the best we could! 
Of course Shep is excited for more outside time...

Bless it. 

Baseball pictures...I’m such a sucker for my two baseball boys! I can’t wait for Shep to join them!

I saw this the other day and it reminded me so much of my Delaney. This. Is. Her. As someone who loves art (I don’t get to do it as I’d like), I honestly really admire her drive to pursue dance as much as she has. Every night. Every day. Multiple videos of dance. Practicing the moves. Videoing herself and critiquing. There isn’t anything she won’t do to get better. This girl can’t be stifled or constrained from what she’s determined to accomplish...even when it may not be the path I would choose. :) I tell people, “I have to hang on for the bumpy, crazy, but amazingly beautiful ride” with this one. She has always been so strong, and I can only hope she continues to see the value in self expression and creativity through dance. 


 
Delaney’s new dance path! She will be at LDD this year, and we couldn’t be more excited to see her grow! This will be definitely be more intense (physically and mentally)!! Whew!!! 

Another home run night!!!
Obsession. He loves to point and tell you about his books. He loves to make noises of each animal and says “apple and bible”. He is starting to really make huge gains in his vocabulary!! 
CeCe is more quiet, but she can say words! She won’t repeat them and will only do what she wants, when she wants. She is my silent sneaky little girl!!
Watching Sam Nolan play ball from the car!! It was relaxing and fun until I ran down the hill, throwing off my flip flops, yelling “I’m coming!!” when Sam Nolan got hit with the ball on the field. Then we ran out of gas. πŸ™„ Ballpark days. 
Watching their favorite animal documentary from their chairs! Shep would watch this ALL day long. The swinging monkey is his spirit animal. πŸ’

I’m absolutely in love with this new artwork. Isn’t it precious??!!!! Our sweet Kimberly made these with the babies. Momma tears are flowing over here. My two miracle babies are in such loving hands, so not sure how many tears will be shed in August when they go to Noah’s Park MDO for the first time! It takes a village, and I sure do love my village with all my heart. ❤️
























No comments:

Post a Comment