Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Mother’s Day 2019

They know me well. I’m blessed with these amazing humans to do life with. And after 13 years, my man knows the way to my heart...coffee and wine apparently. 😂
And handmade cards and questionnaires.
#7!! 🥰🥰😘😘

I love that I’m as smart as him. :)

I love that he was off on my age on both sheets, but he definitely got the last question corrrect! **I do tell them ALL that they are my favorite on any given day. 
Typical morning crew...reading this book a million times. 

THIS. This is what I have told him makes me happiest. My love language is definitely acts. I could squeeze him for doing the longish checklist I made him...I know he loves those checklists. 

His assistants were pretty darn cute, too. 

Finished the day by getting everyone who loves them, Starbucks pink drinks. Yep, I’m that mom. And they love me. No doubt.















No comments:

Post a Comment