Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Loves ❤️

A boy and his tractor. He loves riding it like this...

And this is why we just keep our yucky table the way it is. Messy kids love baking ❤️





Delaney and I got to spend precious one-on-one time talking, eating, and watching Cats! This time is flying by. 


Sam Nolan and his friend had fun at Spare Time!
CeCe “reading” 🤣
Shep wasn’t feeling well, but quickly recovered.
My second baby and I got to go on a quick donut date while D danced! 
Pump it Up with ALL FOUR! What was I thinking?! It did wear them out though!
Princesses ❤️
Delaney and her best girl! Stella’s mom took them for some fun mural pics on NYE! 



Spending New Year’s Day with D and SN at Nxt Level.
And with my main man. Relaxing in our chairs. 😎🤣❤️

























No comments:

Post a Comment