Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sam Nolan Turns 8!

My love is 8! He played hooky the day before his actual birthday and stayed with me for the day since we planned a dentist appointment that morning. :) 
Then, we went to Mizu for lunch with the family.



He was so embarrassed I was taking a video of him. 😂 I just love this smile so I couldn’t resist. 

On his birthday, we told him he could have any dinner he wanted...he chose Jimmy John’s. 🥰🤣
His birthday party!! He wanted a friend birthday this year, so Urban Air was picked. He loved it!! 
 I didn’t get many non-blurry pictures (boys are CONSTANTLY moving fast at all times). 






Friends!! These boys can eat! 



He immediately wanted to start up a Fortnite game with his buddies using his new headset/microphone when we got home. 
That night, it was front row tickets to Miranda Lambert for me and my girl!! The boys came with us to drop us off and take us to dinner (true gentlemen 🥰). 































No comments:

Post a Comment