Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quarantining

We are staying at home and finding things to pass the time until school starts back (online). Playing with peanuts and dumping them out first thing in the morning being one of them. 

Yep, Shep already had an accident. So no pants AGAIN. 🤦🏼‍♀️
My girl with her piggy paint for her nails. She loves girly things.
I’m a sucker for a lil ponytail. We are trying all different hairstyles to keep her hair out of her face. 
Showing off her painted nails. :)
Of course, a day isn’t complete without front row seats to a dance by Delaney. 
She is also taking Academy dance (12:30-3:30) through May, so she will be prepared for dancing this much next school year. She loves it! This is her instagram (her “brag board” is what I call it). 🥰

Not sure about this boy. He found this somewhere, we aren’t sure, and decided he needed it. Not gonna happen. But it was a nice quiet car ride.🤷🏼‍♀️
CeCe ate a “hambuga” (she says). She loves them! 
She is really getting a personality these days! 
My 😇. We have been doing math every day. He is working hard (even though he’d much rather be playing xbox during his free time). 
I can’t resist this face. I look a mess, but for him, I’ll take a pic. :) 
Then, this. ❤️














No comments:

Post a Comment