Wednesday, August 5, 2020

First Day of 3k!!!

We LOVE Noah’s Park, but today I was so emotional about this milestone! My little babies in 3k! They were so excited to go to school this morning, and CeCe couldn’t wait to take her “fuzzy bunny” nap mat and “ooon-i-corn” lunchbox. :)
Heartbreaker. I just can’t. My eyes were so leaky today!

Trying to make 3’s with those little fingers!
Her best on demand smile these days. Happy girl!


This is so their personality. Shep is goofing around and CeCe is in deep thought about her backpack. focused. :)
Ready to get this show on the road! 
My loves!!!! I’m so proud of them I could burst! I pray they have the best day and make tons of new friends! The momma’s boy right here teared up when we dropped him off. But Casi checked on him for me and said no tears! 






3k, here they come!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment