Thursday, August 13, 2020

My first love had a great first week back at school! New curriculum, new friends, and new teacher...same passion! She can’t wait for dance to get going, but she was definitely enjoying the new freedom of online classes and Thursday’s take outs... Chinese this week. :) I love her independence and leadership. She knows what she wants and makes it happen. 
First day of school! Sleepy, but happy! 

Her class ❤️

Me and my hot date for breakfast without any siblings!!
We surprised them with cookies after school, though! 


Everyone needs a manicure by CeCe. 🥰


CeCe and Shep went to their first Mommy and me class! We love Ark and decided to try something new! CeCe LOVED tumbling, but Shep just wanted to run and jump most of the time 😂 








Tired girl!! Next up, my Sam Nolan starts school tomorrow! I’m going to miss this boy big time! 












No comments:

Post a Comment