Friday, February 24, 2012

Just because.

Just because I think we have the cutest babies in the world...
 I decided to take some pictures of Sam Nolan playing on Delaney's beanbag (without her being around to tell him that it's hers).
 He soon told me it was time to put the camera down...
 On the other hand, Delaney told me to put the camera on her. This morning I took some pictures of Delaney in her new outfit. The whole outfit was only $17.00! I think that's pretty good considering I paid for a lady to ruffle the jeans with the cute fabric!
 For some reason, she looks so much older in these pictures. In fact, I think I may put her hair in pigtails a lot more than I do. She's still my baby, but her little personality really comes out when the camera in on!


 Although this is a pose, it reminds me of how she looks sometimes during her "terrible two" moments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment