Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine??

 Last week, I was able to join Delaney to celebrate Valentine's Day early at JCA. We had so much fun! This is her typical "shy face."
 But then eating is involved, and we all know she enjoys that.

This morning (actually Valentine's Day), we surprised Sam Nolan and Delaney with balloons and treats. They both were very excited, as you can tell by Sam Nolan's expression. Sam Nolan's first Valentine's Day experience was a little more laid back than Delaney's, but he definitely enjoyed looking at his treats.
 Our little teddy bear with his little teddy bear...
Today, Sam Nolan is 4 weeks old. He has started to really move his head and lift it as much as possible. He is still sleeping 2 1/2 to 3 hour spans during the night, but during the day he is staying awake more and more.
 Delaney makes me laugh out loud atleast once or twice everyday. Yesterday morning, she told me, "Mommy, I am soo cute! Aren't I?" I said, "Yes, baby, yes you are." :)  Today, I am picking her up to take both of my Valentine's babies to lunch (although Sam Nolan will just get a good bottle). Of all the places I asked Delaney if she wanted to go, she said, "Sonic to get a chocolate milkshake." (Just like her mommy!!) And here is a picture of our little wild thing, of course, being wild thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment