Sunday, May 6, 2012

I think this is mostly all that Delaney and I do during the day...(we drink the Capri Sun in the background, too).
 How can we resist?? I mean, those cheeks are calling my name. :)
 Since he is so laid back, he went with me to get my nails done, shopping, and to buy paint for our master bedroom. He didn't complain at all!  He has come to the nail salon with me before, and the manicurist is always so shocked at what a good baby he is.
 We were so busy with our day date I didn't get a chance to blog our Friday favorites. This is his favorite spot this week. I only got to wear this carrier once with Delaney. He loves it! I am going to have to figure out how to make it not hurt my back with this big baby boy! But other than that, it's a winner.
We decided to pitch this ladybug tent this week. Can you guess where Delaney was the whole day? She read books, played Barbies, ate snacks,and even asked to take her nap in it. That didn't happen.
Other favorite spots include...Beanbag and bouncy (Can you tell they are both totally into Bubble Guppies??)
 Bouncy party in the bathroom. He is in love with the yellow one. :)
 This picture is very typical of the babies. Delaney has just woken up, put on her crown, and is now doing her "Bippity Boppity Boo" impersonation (we're into Cinderella and all things princess), while Sam Nolan is just taking it all in while making sure the wand stays at a safe distance...
Every Friday night, we have popcorn and movie night. We have done this for two months or so, and we have yet to move on to any other movies besides Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella. After they get their baths, Sam Nolan and Delaney are ready to watch their movies! This shows how into princess Belle we are. If you aren't familary with Beauty and the Beast, this is the scene of Belle in the fields right after Gaston asks her to marry him. Delaney is copying all of Belle's moves.
While Delaney is acting, Sam Nolan isn't letting any of it disturb him.
Delaney found the doctor's kit in the closet where we keep gifts. I decided to let her keep it, and it ended up being a good decision by mommy! She loves it! She goes around the house saying, "Let me give you a shot in your booty. It will make you feel better."
Our favorite book this week...
I had bought a deal on Groupon for a photo book, and I was running out of time to use it. I saw the idea to make an ABC book. She loves seeing herself as a baby, since every baby picture we see she thinks it's Sam Nolan.
Delaney caught her first fish! Alec is holding her catch as she gazes at the beauty...

No comments:

Post a Comment