Thursday, May 17, 2012

Start to an End

I have started work, but the year will end in a week! It is 5:00 am and I am up, ready for work, and the babies (including Eric) are still asleep so I thought I'd post. If I make more than a few grammatical errors, it's due to the lack of sleep. This week was the first time back at work for me since Sam Nolan was born. Needless to say, I was not happy. I unexpectedly went back on Monday, due to my sub having a family emergency (FYI-She was the best sub ever and my school babies were definitely taken care of, too). At home, I was thrilled to know that KK, Memaw, and my mom were able to jump in and help keep Sam Nolan on Monday and Tuesday. Nana is keeping him the rest of the week, so I know he is in good hands. :) I've missed being at home so much, and I don't like the new schedule we have around the Roberts' house. The schedule this week has been CRAZY tiring, and I am hoping it gets better by August when I really go back for the year. Eric and I have decided to swap each night waking up with Sam Nolan since I am working. I wake up at 4:30, get ready, Delaney usually gets up (or I wake her up), get her dressed, do her hair, fix her breakfast, get Sam Nolan dressed and ready, fix bottles, feed him a bottle, fix my own breakfast and then leave for the day. I get home about 4:30 with Delaney and play for awhile. Eric gets home, we have been going out to eat since we're both so tired, babies get baths, then I am usually in bed by 7:00. :) Exhausted. It's only been 4 days back, and I am already ready for summer break!!
Today is Sam Nolan's 4 month birthday, so I will be taking pictures and posting them soon. Here are a few I wanted to post, but haven't had the time...
Look at our "really TALL princess tower!" -Delaney
 Mommy built a princess seat for Delaney. Do you see Sam Nolan's feet in the background? He enjoys watching us build things. :)
 She had to try the seat out.
 Painting a pretty picture. These are my new favorite thing because the paint is attached to the picture and it's easy for them to use. Thanks Misty and Connor!
 Little buggy. He is always so happy after a good swaddle, bottle, and cuddle. Check out the escape hand!

 Guess who loves popcorn? This is the bowl from a Friday night "movie night."
"I love you, brother." - Delaney in her best baby voice.
 We can't wait for Sam Nolan to be able to sing with us. Delaney is getting him prepared...

No comments:

Post a Comment